Our team consists of people who have designed and built highly secure networks and systems for a number of private and public organizations in the U.S. Protecting your data is critically important to us and we make significant efforts to ensure its safety.
We can assure you that we:
- Are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services and your use of our application.
- Keep your data only for the minimum time that is required for calculations to take place.
- Store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- Aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- All of our services and data are hosted using Google Cloud Platform. We do not run our own routers, load balancers, DNS servers or physical servers.
- All data is stored in encrypted Google Cloud Storage Buckets and is continuously versioned for recovery purposes.
- Cloudflare is used for all network requests and serves as a web application firewall.
MySlice customer integration information related to ConnectWise is encrypted while at rest. When data is being transferred, it is encrypted using the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.
Credit Card Processing
We do not store or process credit card information. All payment instrument processing is outsourced to Stripe.
All of our employees undergo a thorough background check as part of the hiring process.
If you have any questions about how MySlice stores and handles your information, please reach out to us at [email protected]